Monday, October 14, 2013

Treasures Of God



The treasures of God are hidden ones spawned through our darkest days
In those times we wept to be taken from, He showed His loving ways
Not for one moment did He turn and let you fight in vain
Or stand and watch uncaring when you fought, but failed again.

Your tears were His though you did not know His heart was breaking too
You are His love, His precious one, and He is part of you
In light or dark; in pain or grief these lessons aren’t in vain
Though weaning us from unwise love may bring the greatest pain.

Tomorrow the same sun will shine but it’s you who will be changed
As imperceptibly refined by the Spirit’s increased range
Some things may go some new thing come but your point of view is new
Now seeing through the Spirit’s eyes as He steps along with you.

W.B Oct 2013

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you my dear friend! I needed to hear this today! <3

Unknown said...

Thank you my friend. I am glad I answered when God whispered to me.