Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Are You In A Quiet Place?



Are you in a quiet place? Do you hear the Angels wings
The blades of grass are whispering and its Jesus name they sing
The trees can’t keep a secret, they have always been like that
Since Zacheus climbed the Sycamore still wearing his bright hat.

It doesn’t really matter how quiet you try to be
Our Jesus sees and hears us and whispers ‘Listen now to Me”.
‘My Word is full of secrets. They are hidden in the dark
Just read and think about them one day they’ll wake you with the lark.’

And you will hear My message and understand My love
The reason that I died for you and why I came from above
You’ll learn the love of Father and the Holy Spirit’s work
We are Trinity yet family and here to do one work.

This Trinity is bonded with untold strength and love
We’re all for one and one for all headed for a home above
Its all good news you have to tell there’s nothing bad in this
That I’ve built your home in heaven and you’re welcomed with a kiss.


Wyn Barratt May 2012.

No comments: