Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Our God Is BIG!!!!!


Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened unto you, for EVERYONE that asks, receives, and he that seeks shall find and to him that knocks it SHALL BE OPENED!! Hallelujah!!!

This is in Matthew 7.7-8 also Luke 9.9-10. I believe God had it entered twice because of its importance to our Faith.

Our God is BIG!! DON’T INSULT Him with small expectations!!


Dear Father in Your Word You say that before I even ask
You will hear my prayer and right away start work upon a task
I’m not naïve and don’t believe that it always is a ‘yes’
But if I seek change it isn’t strange to think You’ll change ME next!

2 comments:

Marja Verschoor-Meijers said...

Amen!! He is big, and yes, we insult Him with small expectations. Well written Wyn, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thank you Marja,My pastor from my old church gave a wonderful message on this last Sunday and it really stirred my heart. He is SO in love with God!

Every blessing dear friend, Wyn