Monday, November 10, 2008

Jeremiah 15:16 .. Your words sustain me. They bring me great joy and are my heart’s delight



Is there somewhere we could go Lord
I could be alone with You?
Without any interruptions
Or calling,” Would you do……………….?”

I need quiet in my spirit, Lord
And time to meditate
To just be still and silent.
And hear You whispering ‘wait’.

‘I’m aware of all your yearnings, child
I heard your unspoken pleas
I’m deep within your hungry soul
My love will fill your needs.

Just lean on Me my dear one
And I will be your strength
We’ll talk to one another
And it could be at length.’

We two have till eternity
And so, for evermore
We shall relate, just while we wait
Till you reach My door.'

W.B. Nov 2008.

1 comment:

Marja Verschoor-Meijers said...

"We two have till eternity", I like that Wyn. Just thinking about all the questions I want to ask Jesus :)