Wednesday, December 24, 2008

IF.

If I could draw I would draw You
Especially Your eyes,
Your hands that comforted a child,
Your feet that walked for miles

If I could paint I’d paint Your love
That saved someone like me
The love that went to Calvary
And died to set me free.

If I could sculpt, I’d sculpt Your arms
To wrap them round my heart
I’d make them strong as Yours are strong
Too strong to pull apart.

If I could live, I’d live for You
It’s all that I can do
I’ve not the talents some may love
But my heart is art to You..


W.B. Dec 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

wyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wyn said...

Thank you Paul and the same to you.
I was very moved by your posts and will 'follow' you,
Blessings,
Wyn.

wyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.