Friday, August 14, 2009

It’s The Beginning.

 
It’s the beginning of the start of this journey
I’ve finished with the last part of my life
This is the beginning of the beginning of my new life
And the end of all my sin and guilt and strife.

Jesus has washed me in His blood and really cleansed me
This is the beginning of my new life with Him
I’m so glad to have my guilt and sin disposed of.
I’m so glad to start a new life with Him.

Jesus and I are one and it’s now I realize
I have the best Friend there ever could be
I’m at the beginning of the start of my new life
It’s the end of the old destructive one I see.

Jesus and I will walk through this life together
I’ve been saved by the Son and I’m happy to be free
So Satan can crawl back into his dark old corner
I’m wise to him and his crafty tricks, you see.

Jesus and I can now walk on up to glory
I’ll never leave the One Who rescued me
He’s my very best Friend and there’s no other
Who can do what He has done for me.

Thank You Jesus You are the very best friend to me.
 

2009 Wyn Barratt.

No comments: