Wednesday, July 4, 2012

When The Lord Comes Back


There will be such shouting when the Lord comes back
Will you be on the front row while you shout and clap?
Will the tears run down your happy face
As you stand beside me with the human race?

There will be such praising when the Lord comes back
‘Amen’s’ and ‘Hallelujahs’ while we sing and tap
To the music of angels and instruments on earth
Will you join me when we praise the Lord for all we’re worth?

There will be no weeping when the Lord comes back
Our loved ones beside us; yes we’ll have them back
It will seem as if they never went away
And they won’t leave us, not for one little day.

I will stand beside you when the Lord comes back
I did not forget you when we have lost track
Jesus arms are long enough to wrap round us all
And He was so happy that we came when He called.


Wyn Barratt July 2012.

2 comments:

Marja Verschoor-Meijers said...

Hey Wyn, I am looking forward to that day, because we will be dancing together!

Unknown said...

Reckon I am a verse short. I missed out the dancing!!!