Sunday, September 2, 2012

This is the Way. Is 30.21


This is the way, walk in it
Now, child, while you still have breath
Hear My simple instruction
Why do you worry and fret?
I’ll close the doors that you opened
If I don’t want you to go through
I’ll engineer circumstances
To keep your heart pure and true.

So don’t plan ahead, just listen
And pray, and pray, and pray
Then I can guide your decisions
You will not be led astray.
Keep your eyes to the Bible
Your heart to my heart is bound
I will control your survival
Till you in Heaven are found.

This is the way, walk ye in it
You are travelling with Me
You are one with the Father and Spirit
And the Son has set you free.
You will do what I’m urging
Your yearnings have come from the throne
Each day a new beginning
Each night a step nearer Home.


Wyn Barratt  Sep 2012.

No comments: