Monday, July 21, 2014

I Love The Dawn


Now here comes the morning, oh how I love the dawn
Sleepless nights and stresses in light of day are shorn
Hope born to an endless day; spirits lifted high
Angels flying with the clouds ride eternal skies.

Tomorrow’s hidden in Your heart; troubles cannot breathe
Satan makes his useless plans hoping to deceive
Looking to my Saviour now, breathing in His love
Pleading for all dying souls, oh take them Lord, above.

Faithful, changeless, no decline in Your eternal love
Holding me with power divine prepare me for above
You will never turn away or give me up as lost
Lead me to eternal day and teach me what it cost.

Love divine what can I give to prove my earnest love?
I would be faithful every day until I’m called above
Oh for a revival that sets the world on fire
Holding up the Cross of Christ higher, Lord, yet higher.

W.B July ‘14

2 comments:

Elizabeth Parker said...

Amen!
Thank You Jesus!

Unknown said...

Holding up the Cross is our most important task!