Saturday, November 6, 2010

I’ll Seek Your Face.



Seeking Your Face, Lord, I’m seeking Your face
Tired of falling down in this race
I look around at all my mistakes
Grateful for mercy that Your love will erase

You lift me up Lord, into Your arms
Cleanse me and keep me safe from all harm
The road is narrow, but my faith will be strong
As long as I seek you, the road won’t be long.

Just day by day, Lord, I’ll seek Your Face
You are my Master, and You’ve been in my place
All of my trials have been felt by You
As You have walked down the same pathway too.

Never alone, Lord, I’m never alone
Your Spirit abides in me as Your home
If I am a temple fit for my King
I need to be pure, Lord, as Your praises I sing.

I’ll seek Your Face, Lord there’ll be never a day
When I don’t kneel at Your footstool to pray
Always abiding close to Your side
When You are guiding, no tears to hide.


Wyn Barratt.
Nov 2010

No comments: