Friday, November 22, 2013

Till I See You


Lord, here’s a love letter coming to You
To tell You I‘m thankful for all that You do
You’re right at my side so I’m never alone
Though sometimes I’m scared in this big empty home.

The changes in life and in health for the old
Are things to be tackled by the brave and the bold
So since I am neither, and that, we all know
I cannot stand up with an arrow and bow.

My knees will not kneel however humble I feel
My breaths are reluctant; I need help to breath
But You send me Your love and the sunshine of heaven
The prayers of Your saints bless me seventy times seven.

So I’m thanking You Father for every day that I live
For time to send prayers; for the blessings You give
For the love of my family and Your family too
And here is my love till the day I see You.

W.B. Nov 2013.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Parker said...

Amen! What a beautiful poem and prayer! Praying for you precious woman of God! <3

Unknown said...

God Bless you dear friend.
Your encouragement and prayers are much appreciated.!