Thursday, October 9, 2014

Where Is The Love?



Where is the love that Your love deserves?
Where is the love from me?
Instant by instant as day follows day
What depths of love will You see?
In an instant decision, who comes off best?
Is it something for You or for me?
Does my head say ‘later’ and this thing comes first?
How important are You to me?

It should be no contest and You should come first
You should always come before me
My plans are just wishes; do I hope in the stars?
How important are You to be?
My life is Your gift; my strength Yours alone
Tomorrow may be just a dream
Regret is a cancer that is mine alone
You must be the centre of life’s theme.

WB.. Oct ‘14

2 comments:

Elizabeth Parker said...

Amen!
Another question...where is the love between Your people?

Love you dear heart!

Unknown said...

Jesus directed His love equally
to whosoever. How short sighted we can be with the rest of God's family. God's commandment is to love one another as he has
loved us!!!!