Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Will Press On.

What happened yesterday is gone
Whatever lost, whatever won
No ponderings can change that fact
Today is here and I must act.

I will press on.

I have no righteousness of my own
Lord I press upwards to Your Home
Lay hold of me, my Saviour God
For I would know the path You trod.

I will press on.

Lord help me die unto myself
And be conformed unto Your death
I would know Your resurrection power
I cling to You from hour to hour.

While pressing on.

Wyn Barratt
June 2011.

2 comments:

Marja Verschoor-Meijers said...

While pressing on... that would be a great title for one of your many books!

wyn said...

I am re-thinking the possiblity of any more books since my publisher has charged $179.95 to post the first batch of 100 to me. That is not paying for the books just the postage!!!