Friday, December 30, 2011

Tomorrow Is On The Horizon.




Tomorrow is on the horizon
I see the faint light of dawn
Yesterdays problems have not gone away
But in the sand a new line is drawn.

Yes Jesus drew a line in the sand
He showed me my old life must end
With a vision of God’s majesty
Where Eternity I will spend.

I’ve turned around the corner
A vision of Heaven I’ve seen
My Saviour has taken charge of my life
He’ll walk with me through every scene.

I always knew I should draw the line
On the way I was living my life
But until Jesus stepped in front of me
I didn’t have God in my sight.

It wasn’t the road to Damascus
And I didn’t lose my sight
But Jesus opened my eyes that day
Oh what a change in my life!

For now He is first and foremost
He is my beginning and end
My Saviour my Lord and I love Him
My loving, forever Friend.


Wyn Barratt
Dec 2011

No comments: